Click on the options below to obtain product documentation.
View User Guide
View Change Log
The WirelessHART® Test System includes wireless access points and test software produced on the Linux operating system that includes the test automation, application layer verification and analysis software for the evaluation of a device’s conformance to the HART Communication Protocol. It plays an integral part in the WirelessHART Device Registration program and ensuring device interoperability of both wired and WirelessHART-enabled devices.
• Standardized Linux based test appliance.
• Designed specifically for testing WirelessHART® Technology.
• Automated applications provide good and bad stimulus to verify robustness of the product.
• WirelessHART® Transceiver (x2)
• Wi‐HTEST HART Master Simulator Software
• TDMA Mesh Layer Test Applications
• USB interface cables (x2)
General Hardware Requirements
• 2 HART-Registered RS232 modems (can be purchased as an add-on)
• WirelessHART Gateway (needed for SLT)
• HART Test System (HCF_KIT‐192)
• Wi‐Analys Network Analyzer (HCF_KIT‐190)
Click here to > Order Online
Click here to > Learn more about HART Technology