Upon building the DD file, the user encounters FATAL ERROR 105: Cannot open file C:\FF\DDL\RELEASE\000000\0100\010b.ffo. This article guides the user through the steps necessary to remedy their environment.
The first time you build an EDD and there are errors due to missing COMPATIBILITY_REV definitions indicates the library version installed is too old or does not exist on the system where the IDE is installed.
1. Download the latest Standard Library
FieldComm Group distributes licensed software via ShareFile. https://fieldcommgroup.sharefile.com
You will need a user name and password, these are sent to the primary license holder. Contact FieldComm Group for access or to purchase a license.
- Log on to https://fieldcommgroup.sharefile.com
- Go to Shared Folders
- Download the “FF DD Standard Library” folder contents:
2. Build Library
You must tokenize the standard library with your current version of the Tokenizer before you will be able to import the files needed for creating your DD's.
- Run the batch file "make_all_dd4.bat" to tokenize the complete library into DDv4 binaries (.ffo/.sym).
- Run the batch file "make_all_dd5.bat" to tokenize the complete library into DDv5 binaries (.ff5/.sy5).
If you are developing DDs for devices that are compatible only with v2 of the Standard DD Library (non block-specific items), use "make_all_dd4_lib2.bat" and "make_all_dd5_lib2.bat" to build the library. NOTE: developers need to read the Managing the FF Standard DD Library with Different IDE Tools article before proceeding with this option.
Rebuild the EDD in the IDE.