Webinar: Leveraging the WirelessHART® Infrastructure to Reach Your Sustainability Goals
Modified on: Tue, 19 Sep, 2023 at 1:23 PM
Leveraging the WirelessHART® Infrastructure to Reach Your Sustainability Goals
Webinar - October 18, 7:00 - 8:00am US Central Time
FieldComm Group is hosting a user-focused webinar on October 18, which will highlight the applications of WirelessHART as a key enabler of multiple sustainability efforts. WirelessHART field devices work over a mesh network via gateways, providing a convenient infrastructure for implementing and extending the reach of digital systems at scale, beyond wired constraints. WirelessHART is based on the HART communication protocol, preserving investments in this proven technology, which has long been the leading bi-directional digital information exchange protocol between smart field devices and host platforms.
Attendees will learn about how WirelessHART technology enables sustainability, with topics including:
WirelessHART plays an important role for many process automation plants and facilities, and FieldComm Group is committed to helping end users develop successful high-performance networks and infrastructure to support their sustainability efforts.
- WirelessHART technology and connectivity overview
- How sustainability measurements differ from traditional process measurements, and why WirelessHART is a key enabler for many sustainability programs
- Incorporating “missing sustainability measurements” for steam traps, pressure relief valves, corrosion monitoring sensors, heat exchangers, pumps, cooling towers, and more
- The road to decarbonization
- The positive cost and sustainability impacts of monitoring steam usage, identifying steam trap failure, sensing safety relief valve operation, and detecting fugitive emissions and leaks
- Best practices and practical pointers
- A question-and-answer opportunity
All FieldComm Group members are invited to attend and to forward this invitation to their users.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.