Change Log for the HART-IP Test Specifications
Modified on: Tue, 25 May, 2021 at 10:58 AM
HART-IP Test Specifications are available to members via ShareFile.
|HART-IP Server Test Specification |
Release 1.0 - May 2021
The HART-IP Server Test Specification focuses on the communication's Network Layer that provides the connection between standard TCP/IP communication services and the HART Application Layer (HART Commands). It includes assessments of the following:
- Session establishment and management
- Sequence number management
- HART-IP Request, Response and Burst/Publishing packets
- Message identifier handling
- HART message (command) management
Proper operation Token Passing and Direct HART Application Layer packets, as well as Audit Logs, are assessed. Fuzzing of HART-IP requests is performed to ensure HART-IP communication is robust.Dependencies:
- HART Protocol Specifications v7.7
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.