Click on the options below to obtain product documentation:
This kit provides a simple way to evaluate HART-IP operation and learn the details needed to implement it in a field device or I/O. The HART-IP Developer Starter Kit is a great choice for anyone looking to start implementing HART-IP technology as step towards digital transformation.
HART-IP enabled products have been available since 2009, and to date the majority of those products have been remote I/O. This includes WirelessHART Gateways, HART 4-20ma I/O, and Remote Terminals Units (RTUs). This kit provides a working HART-IP based flow device consisting of two software modules running on a Raspberry Pi hardware platform.
- A HART-IP Developer Kit provides a working demonstration of a HART-IP field device with HART-IP v2.0 security.
- Sample code provides a HART-IP Server interface and Flow Application that run in Ubuntu Linux on a Raspberry Pi 3B+ board.
- Sample FDI Device Package project and EDD source to use as a basis for further development.
- Pre-built HART EDD and FDI Device Package for developers to deploy in their FDI environment.
- Interact with the onboard process simulators to see live HART data modulation over Ethernet-IP.
- Portable HART-IP Client that is browser-based.
- Pre-Configured micro SD card containing the HART-IP Server and Flow Device Application running on UbuntuMATE (64-bit).
- Complete set of hardware including Raspberry Pi 3B+, DSLRKIT Power Over Ethernet PoE HAT, Waveshare Raspberry Pi High-Precision AD/DA together mounted on a DINrPlate DIN Rail Mount.
- HART-IP FlowDevice EDD Source Code and corresponding FDI Device Package.
- Four (4) hours Technical Support to help you get started.
- Microsoft Windows 10 x64 or later
- Ethernet port
- Apache 2.0 License
General Hardware Requirements
- Ethernet Port
Octocat logo is copyright of GitHub, Inc.