HART-IP Development Kit Change Log
Modified on: Mon, 16 Jan, 2023 at 11:16 AM
|Release 1.2.0 - December 2022||This version includes: |
- HART-IP Security version 1 and 2 supported
- New Portable HART-IP Client
- The HART-IP Client is a Microsoft Windows® service which uses UDP/TCP to connect to devices over HART-IP. The user may connect to the service using a web browser. Connect to I/O, Gateways, Multiplexors or HART-IP enabled field devices, send HART commands and see the responses within the user interface.
|Release 1.1.0 - October 2020||This version includes: |
- HART-IP Developer Kit hipserver update (3.7) Security Update
- FlowDevice updated with latest hipserver
|Release 1.0.0 - |
|This version includes: |
- HART-IP Server Application (hipserver 3.6.1)
- HART-IP Flow Device Example (hipflowapp 1.0)
- EDD with source code
- Raspberry Pi 3B+
- Waveshare Raspberry Pi High-Precision AD/DA
- UbuntuMATE 18.04 LTS 64-bit
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.