H1 Conformance Test Kit Change Log
Modified on: Thu, 1 Jul, 2021 at 2:46 PM
Current Released Version
|Release 4.0.0 - January 2016||New Test System Interface|
- New Softing FFusb FF/H1 test system interface replaces all previously supported National Instruments H1 interfaces in prior versions of the H1 CTK. Softing FFusb requires an available USB 2.0 port.
- Test system user interface will support both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- Test system stack is no longer active unless a test case is running. Each test case starts the execution of the test system stack before starting the test case, and ends execution of the test system stack before closing the test case. This requires each test case to claim the LAS role and waiting for the stack under test to appear in its live list before a test case actually begins executing test code.
- Test procedures can be repeated and can also backup test logs without overwriting the log files from previous executions.
- A new tool button in CTS can be used to quickly test the connectivity of the PC and CTS software to the FFusb interface.
New Test Case
- C0400009 - Check that NMA allows an FMS-Write to a non-permanent configured VCR with a record with all values set to zero.
Updated/Enhanced Test Cases
- C0400007, C0500035, C0500036, C7000007, C7000011, C7441060, C7441061, C7491060, C7491061, C7491062, C7491063, C9011002, C9100004
- See the Readme.pdf in the installation for more details.
- Executing test cases from the command line or double-clicking the executable file is no longer supported.
- It may be necessary to right-click and elevate to administrative rights in order to successfully launch the CTS program from a desktop or start menu icon.
- User Account Control (UAC) must be turned off (slider all the way down) in order to run CTS reliably. See the help documentation in CTS for more information.
Prior Released Versions
|Release 3.0.1 - January 2012||New Features|
- Bug fix release correction problems with several of the test cases that did not convert well from 16-bit NI hardware and test case code to 32-bit hardware test case code.
|Release 3.0.0 - July 2010||New Features|
- Test system interface now upgraded to support for the new National Instruments PCI and PCMCIA NI-FBUS boards.
- Test engine code and test cases updated to 32-bit
- New test system user interface provides support for 32-bit Windows XP/Vista operating systems.
- A Visual Studio 2008 solution has been provided for compiling and debugging test cases.
National Instruments PC AT ISA Card
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.