FOUNDATION Fieldbus HSE Conformance Test Kit Change Log
Modified on: Wed, 4 Jan, 2017 at 11:20 AM
|Release 2.1.0 - July 2014
|The HSE Conformance Test Kit ROM Edition includes test cases specific to HSE gateway class devices.
- Updated CFH tests to match the currently edited version of FF-103-1.9 per specification AR6351.
- Updated CFH tests to verify correct section key name [VFD 1 SM VFD n].
|Release 2.0.1 - September 2009
|Version 2.0.1 provides more comprehensive User Guides, a firmware correction for the Bridge Function Tester hardware, and general bug fixes.
A newer time server application is included for the user to install.
- Example CFH files corrected CommSubClass entries from "Class32Class3LinkMaster" to "Class3LinkMaster".
- Example CFH files updatedwith corrected header [VFD 1 SM VFD n]
- Example TCS files for 42a2 and 42b were updated (SessionStatisticList, HseVcrStatisticsList) to 1 to match the current specifications. Test file Class42a-2TcsFormatCheck.tst was updated to set 1 to these parameters.
- LongFormOd is supported for class 42a2. CFH example updated.
- Example TCS file updated.
- Bridge Function Tester firmware updated.
|Version 2.0 moves the testing compliance from HSE Class 42a-2 to Class 42c. This includes adding tests for Publishing, Subscribing and Republishing across a Bridge. Also, some general test case cleanup and bug fixes have been performed. The test case files included are the ones used for testing compliance with the Class 42c.
- Incorrect trend object length correction
- FDA HDR OPTS Test updated
- H1 FMS PDU test aborts due to errors, corrected
- 42c: Expected Message Size should be 121 H1TrendReport.tst
- 42c: $BLOCKSIN in the H1publisher.tst
- 42c: h1publisher.tst STRUCTURE r.data is corrupting data
- 42c: pad bytes are non-zero
- 42c: HseSubnetMaskBits in subcriber/report sink test cases
- 42c: TSync.tst
- 42c: VCRuserID set to 0 SubConfigureHseVcr.tst
- 42c: Update hse class 42c CFH file
- HSE CTK 42c cfh file typo
- SetRedundancyState not needed in Default file
- Return code should be included
- Statistics might not be supported
- 42c: DeviceSelector.tst needs to be removed before release
- 42c: timing issues
- 42c: Statistics NMA/NMIB Behaviour
- 42c: endif missing in SubReadHseVcrStats.tst
- 42c: H1 test device keeps sending "STOP" messages
- BFT BftConfiguration.tst
- BFT SubInitialize.tst
- BFT SubConfigureAddressArray.tst Technical
- BFT SubSimpleFmsWrite.tst Technical
- BFT ConfigureBridge.tst
- BFT SubRemoveRepublishingDatabaseListEntries.tst
- BFT SubConfigureH1Vcr.tst
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.