Event notification requires, and is built upon, Burst Mode operation. If Burst Mode is supported then all commands for Event Notify should be supported.
Besides Burst Commands 103~105 and 107~109, the following commands must be implemented for Event Notification:
- Command 115 Determine the configuration of the Event Notification
- Command 116 Selects the bits that can trigger an Event Notification
- Command 117 Controls the timing of Event Notifications
- Command 118 Enable or Disable Event Notification
- Command 119 Acknowledge the Event Notification
For more information, please refer HART_Spec-151 Section 6.10.