The manufacturer codes are generated by FieldComm Group.
Manufacturer codes can only be issued to members of FieldComm Group.
NOTE – Manufacturer IDs and Device Type Codes require active IP licenses with FieldComm Group. This is typically obtained through Membership (most cost effective method), but may be purchased outright for 90% of the cost of membership dues. You can learn more by visiting www.fieldcommgroup.org/membership/membership
Please open a support ticket and specify the following:
- I need assistance with: Membership Support
- Details: Manufacturer ID/Device Type Request
- Additional Details: select the applicable technology/protocol
- Subject: New Manufacturer Name
- Description: State the name to be assigned to a new manufacturer ID code.
Please keep the following in mind when submitting your request:
Manufacturer's Name is restricted to 24 characters of ISO Latin-1.
Manufacturer's ID for FF is restricted to the following ranges:
65536 through 8388607 (hexadecimal 0x010000-0x7FFFFF)